EXEMPT. This Project Management position is seeking qualified personnel who have experience working with the following contracts; USACE, DOD and DOE which involve both Fixed Price Contracts and Cost Reimbursable Contracts. Our primary focus at this time is USACE experience involving bid development and all phases of project management including project close-out. The PM is ultimately responsible for the safe and successful execution of each assigned project. As part of the normal job functions, the PM is responsible for managing, coordinating, and administering projects from the conceptual stage through planning, startup, executions and contract closeout. The PM is the designated key contact person who must provide clear, effective and professional communication with the clients, subcontractors, regulators, and stakeholders (as required). Each PM is responsible to effectively manage the contract in accordance with contract terms, local, state, federal and other special governing requirements (e.g., F.A.R., CFR’s, OSHA, MSHA, NIOSH, etc.) and must be familiar with these requirements. The PM also manages the contract deliverables, terms and conditions to determine project schedules and milestones, coordinating the participation of responsible entities and defining the major task areas. The PM is responsible for directing and reviewing project specific policies and procedures and ensuring the policies and procedures are strictly enforced. A PM is also responsible and accountable for the overall management of each assigned project which includes but is not limited to; contract management, claims management, development of budgets and schedules, monitor project progress and initiate appropriate action to ensure that project objectives and schedules are met and work is performed within budget and with the appropriate level of safety and quality.
- Provides project management and leadership for project and client personnel responsible for Environmental Remediation, Demolition, Waste Handling & Packaging and Site Restoration for closure.
- Knowledgeable and experienced with environmental laws and regulations including contract specific requirements, local, state and federal laws.
- Well versed in OSHA and EM-385-1 Health and Safety requirements and effective implementation.
- Responsible for project planning, determining means/methods and strategies for performing all work and will work with applicable managers and SME’s to ensure requirements are incorporated and executed.
- Successful management of project costs, schedule, change orders and billing.
- Perform other duties as assigned.