Non-exempt position. Responsible for maintaining the Radiological Control Program and providing training and oversight for Radiation Workers.
- Perform radiological surveys (radiation, contamination, airborne, environmental)
- Implement Radiation Work Permits
- Observe radiological work practices of facility workers
- Provide on-the-job training for Radiation Workers
- Document compliance with regulatory & procedure requirements
- Perform instrument calibrations
- Maintain records and reports
- Perform other duties as assigned
Continuous field/facility work required where there is potential for exposure to radiation, noise, dust, and hot and cold temperatures. Climbing, walking and lifting will be normal daily requirements.