Exempt. The Waste Manager (WM) serves as the primary waste management/disposal interface with the Project Manager (PM) and is responsible for the development, maintenance and implementation of waste management plans and procedures. Such technical support may include, but is not limited to, characterization, and the process/procedures for sorting/segregating, loading/packaging, certification (as required), staging, and disposal of all waste generated during the Project, regulatory compliance, and data analysis
- Prepare and submit all waste documentation to include, but not limited to, waste profiles, shipping documentation, and any shipment records.
- Maintain waste inventory spreadsheets and databases.
- Perform waste sampling and characterization.
- Oversee container and conveyance loading.
- Perform QC inspections on shipping containers.
- Develop plans and procedures for waste management activities.
- Train workforce on waste management procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinates activities with both clients’ technical contact and the Perma-Fix professional services program management for the functional areas covered by the project.