Perma-Fix Environmental Services, Inc. Waste Services Division is seeking a Director of Sales for both Government and Commercial clients including Department of Energy, Department of Defense, Utilities, Universities and Pharmaceuticals. This person will work existing accounts and also seek new clients and business opportunities. This person will also collaborate with the sister organization of business development so that sales/business development personnel can work cross functionally to identify and capture the maximum number of projects for the Nuclear and Technical Services Division of the Company.
The specific duties include:
- Forecasting revenue for the existing client base;
- Direct, manage, and evaluate accounts;
- Seek new opportunities and once identified communicate/work directly with the facility operations management to establish pricing strategies to capture revenue;
- Travel to customer sites and trade shows to represent the Waste Services Division;
- Advise facility management on the best methods for accomplishing waste treatment with the technologies available at the facility, and in identifying new technologies or improvements to existing technologies;
- Assist/consult with Operations personnel on drafting waste-specific treatment campaigns requiring new or special methods or technologies;
- Work with Operations Technical and Customer Service personnel to resolve issues related to customer-generated waste profiles for approval and acceptance at the facility. Resolve comments within the team and with the customer to ensure that waste profiles are accurate and complete;
- Provide technical interaction with other facility personnel serving in the radiation control, health, safety, regulatory compliance, and process engineering;
- Assist in the drafting of technical proposal sections, and the pricing of the proposal.
- Office environment.
- Extensive travel may be required.