* Responsible for managing, coordinating, and administering a project(s) from the conceptual stage through planning, engineering, procurement, construction, start-up, and prime contract close-out.
* Provide leadership in managing contracts including maintenance of schedules and milestones, coordinating participation of responsible entities and defining major task areas.
* Supervise development of budgets and schedules, monitor progress, and initiate action to ensure project objectives and schedules are met and work is performed within budget.
* Review equipment and bulk material procurement methodology, schedules, expediting plans, and methods of delivery to ensure compatibility with project plans, schedules, and budget.
* Conduct periodic project and customer meetings to review progress and discuss issues. Ensure problems involving coordination, schedule and the setting of priorities are resolved by the project teams.
* Prepare and/or direct the preparation of progress and special reports to customers and management.
* Provide for the administration of contractors providing construction services, materials, or equipment for the project.
* Manage P&L for project.
* Oversee the preparation of the Project Financial Status Reports (PFSR' s) for management.
* Monitor cash flow to minimize company’s investment in the project and inform the customer of the current and anticipated cash requirements for the project. Establish and control the budget for non-reimbursable project costs.
* Obtain customer's acceptance of the work and document all turnover activities. Responsible for the preparation and submission of the final project report and prompt close-out of the prime contract.
* Assist in the training of new project managers through both formal training courses and on-the-job training.
* Responsible for managing, coordinating, and administering any of the following major and complex projects, i.e., major projects involving several organizations; major international projects; simultaneous management of several projects. Takes the lead in working with all participating entities.
* Responsible for managing, coordinating and administering major projects that may involve several company organizations.
* Take the lead in working with all departments including Engineering, Project Controls, Procurement, Construction, Labor Relations, Controller, and other services required for the project.
* Conduct and review performance appraisals of assigned personnel in accordance with approved procedures.