EXEMPT. Responsible for cost and schedule oversight of specific projects, including: development, management and monitoring of integrated overall project schedules; development, management and monitoring of project specific budgets, cash flow projections and forecasting; reviewing progress and productivity of contractor(s); monitoring and verifying monthly costs, conducting change order management and control, providing open-book or fixed-price contract due-diligence; supporting proposal schedule and estimate development; and supporting corporate internal and external reporting.
- Review status schedules, monthly project review reports, and performance indicators to ensure accurate reporting of company financial data.
- Analyze project and proposal schedules including: the critical path and near critical path; cost and resource loading; schedule content; use of relationships, lag, constraints, and milestones.
- Analyze Earned Value Management System (EVMS) schedule progress and oversee preparation of variance reports and provide corrective action recommendations.
- Oversee development of budget/forecast, staffing plans, monthly reports, cash flows, earned value reports, and other specialty reports as required.
- Use comprehensive cost processor such as Cost Manger.
- Oversee implementation of EVMS on projects as required.
- Implement strategic tools and initiatives to enhance reporting and improve departmental efficiency
- .Oversee preparation of reports detailing the status of change orders and REAs, and their impacts to project performance.
- Other duties as assigned.