Experience and Skills:
- Three or more years’ experience in applied health physics. Education may substitute for up to one year of experience - six months for a related A.S. degree or one year for a related B.S. degree.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- DOE "L" or "Q" security clearance or the ability to obtain the same, as required.
- Possess a current DOE Core Qualification or ability to do so upon hiring.
- Must possess current Hazwoper training.
- Experience working on DOE sites is preferred.
Ability to participate in physically demanding work while wearing personnel protective equipment including respiratory protection.
Medically qualified to wear a respirator, able to lift 30 lbs, and able to climb ladders.